STEM Reward Trip to London Zoo
It was a perfect school trip and a learning experience for STEM club students who were able to explore the natural world and all aspects of the curriculum, from biological sciences to conservation work. Students could discover wonderful wildlife, with venues housing some of the rarest and most extraordinary animals on the planet.
Our students shared their experience at the trip:
- The giraffes & butterflies are beautiful- Vova Hirnyak
- We should take care of the environment to protect wild life – Maryam Mohammed.
- I learned that butterflies live in a humid climate & they are sensitive to sound- Amy Xia
- I could observe the DNA links between Gorillas & Human beings- Mohammad Ishaq
- I would like do my work experience at Zoo to understand the careers - Laba Hossain
- It was interesting to see how the habitats were planned for different animals and constructed in a way that suits them e.g. for a Giraffe -a huge room – Tasnia Tahia
- It was good to see that they not only had common animals, but had hybrid animals- Jiyaad Ahmed.