What Can We Offer You?
We know the impact that quality teaching has on our students’ outcomes, and we understand that to perform at your best you need to feel settled, valued and rewarded.
All staff at Bow are entitled to a range of financial and personal benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- Financial incentive packages, including loan scheme for annual season ticket, Cycle to Work Scheme and the Tower Hamlets Rewards Compass (offers and discounts on shopping, childcare vouchers, utilities etc).
- Support with renting/buying property through access to the Key Worker Living Programme, only available to specific keyworkers in London and the South East and East of England.
- A variety of activities, classes and services which include: fitness challenges, a weekly yoga stretch class, staff football, badminton and volleyball, well-being events and staff socials.
- Onsite Occupational Health provision (general advice on health and well-being, BP and cholesterol checks) and counselling services.
- Access to the Tower Hamlets Family Information Service (FIS), which provides free, impartial information and advice on childcare.